Luckily the vocabulary words were written with a black Sharpie and were not washed off , but all his extra notes and explanations in red and blue pen, were but a blurrrrr. I tried to dry them with the hairdryer but in the end he had to re-do them all!
Friday, 19 February 2010
Anywhere, everywhere, all the time...
I suppose it is the main reason for being here in America - Ryk's studies - but I do sometimes wonder if he shouldn't take more breaks. He has always been a very diligent student and is able to study for hours and hours on end, in any situation. Just the other day, he took a bath WITH his Hebrew flashcards...oops....and here you can see them on my dressing-table, drying out :)
Luckily the vocabulary words were written with a black Sharpie and were not washed off , but all his extra notes and explanations in red and blue pen, were but a blurrrrr. I tried to dry them with the hairdryer but in the end he had to re-do them all!
Luckily the vocabulary words were written with a black Sharpie and were not washed off , but all his extra notes and explanations in red and blue pen, were but a blurrrrr. I tried to dry them with the hairdryer but in the end he had to re-do them all!